289Re: [pennsicgames] Pennsic 43

    Mar 3, 2014

      Hi

      I am currently not planning on attending Pennsic this year. If you want to make arrangements to get the game boards from and back to me, I am happy to have them at Pennsic.

      Ishtvan - you had mentioned you might want to buy a set either for the tent or for yourself. If you email me off list, I can give you pricings and details.

      -Naomi

      On Feb 1, 2014 11:22 PM, "James McAdams" <jmcadams@...> wrote:

      Greetings Lords and Ladies,
      It's time to start thinking about Pennsic 43. The first big
      question - does anyone want to take charge of the period games tent this
      year? I'm willing and able (and I think I learned a couple of things
      last year), but want to put it out there to see if anyone else wants a turn.

      Travel safely,