280Re: [pennsicgames] Games tent volunteers

    Jul 14, 2013
      I'll be there monday

      On Jul 14, 2013, at 11:22 AM, James McAdams <jmcadams@...> wrote:

      Time is flying (wayyy to fast), and Pennsic is almost here. If
      anyone is interested and willing to help out in the games tent and can
      commit to times in advance, please let me know.
      We'll be open from Tuesday the 23rd through Thursday the 1st. I'd
      like to have people there for 2 hours at a time to greet people, explain
      game rules (copious crib sheets are available if you want a refresher -
      I often need one), and join in if a game is short-handed.
      The most common questions we get are "I heard about a game
      called....", and "What sort of games do you have like..."

      So come lend a hand keeping one corner of Pennsic running smoothly
      while sitting in the shade!

      In Service,
      Dean of the College of Games.

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic