245Preliminary Games Tent class schedule

    May 5, 2012
      Greetings Gamers!

      Below is the preliminary Games Tent class schedule. Please take a look
      at it and let me know if you need anything moved or changed, or if any
      classes are missing.

      Apart from the Go class, I don't have any repeat classes on the schedule
      yet. We have one open slot on Monday at 3 PM. Take a look as the list
      and let me know if you feel we are light on something - if so we can add
      it to Monday.

      In Service,
      Michel

      Games Tent Schedule 2012
      ========================
      Thu 2nd
      --------
      1 PM Poch - Konrad Mailander

      Fri 3rd
      --------
      10 AM Introduction to Go - Louis Xavier de Navarre
      1 PM Brothel Games - Brusten de Bearsul

      Sat 4th
      --------
      10 AM The Game of Tarot - Naomi bat Avraham
      1 PM Alquerques - Brusten de Bearsul
      3 PM Tafl Games - Istvan

      Sun 5th
      --------
      10 AM Pit and Stone Games (Mancala) - Michel Wolffauer
      1 PM Nine Men's Morris - Galen Mac Byrne
      3 PM Fanarona - Istvan

      Mon 6th
      --------
      10 AM Linnaeus's Tablut - Michel Wolffauer
      1 PM Atlanbaj (Turkish Checkers) - Galen Mac Byrne
      3 PM

      Tue 7th
      --------
      10 AM Introduction to Go - Louis Xavier de Navarre
      1 PM Multiplayer Chess and Dicing Chess - Ishtvan
      3 PM El Mundo: 4-player backgammon - Louis Xavier de Navarre

      Wed 8th
      --------
      10 AM Gleek - Late Renaissance card game - Michel Wolffauer
      1 PM Game of the Goose - Ishtvan
      3 PM Morris Games - Istvan

      Thu 9th
      --------
      10 AM Losing Loadum - Naomi bat Avraham
      1 PM Laugh and Lie Down - Naomi bat Avraham
      3 PM Period Card Games - Ishtvan

      Fri 10th
      --------
      10 AM Introduction to Go - Louis Xavier de Navarre
      1 PM Go
      3 PM Go
      --------
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic