232Re: [pennsicgames] Gaming at Pennsic 41

  • Kelly Keck
    Feb 1, 2012
      I have no idea whether I will be at Pennsic or not, because some personal stuff is very much up in the air, but if I am there, I would definitely like to work a few shifts at the games tent.

      Adriana

      On Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 4:00 AM, James McAdams <jmcadams@...> wrote:
      On 12/12/2011 9:48 AM, Mike Knauer wrote:
      > Greetings Gamers!
      >
      > The planning for Pennsic 41 has begun - the budget has been approved and
      > the staff list is being pulled together.
      >
      > I've been asked to organize the Games Tent this year, and if no one here
      > has any objections, I'd like to do so.
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic