227Gaming at Pennsic 41

    Dec 12, 2011
      Greetings Gamers!

      The planning for Pennsic 41 has begun - the budget has been approved and
      the staff list is being pulled together.

      I've been asked to organize the Games Tent this year, and if no one here
      has any objections, I'd like to do so.

      I've got the notes that Naomi took from last Pennsic, and would like to
      go over them to figure out what we need from the Pennsic staff and what
      we need from elsewhere.

      To start - who here is already planning to be at Pennsic next year? And
      what would you like to do as part of the Games Tent?