214Re: [pennsicgames] Classes at Pennsic 40

    May 1, 2011
      BTW, I registered the following classes this afternoon:

      Sunday, Aug. 7th, 1 or 3 PM slot, Xiang-qi (Chinese Chess for Beginners) a 90 minute class (so gaming time included after the lecture/class)
      Monday Aug. 8th, 1 or 3 PM slot, Shogi (Japanese Chess) a 90 minute class (so gaming time included after the lecture/class)
      These two to be held at the Period Gaming Tent

      Tuesday Aug. 9th, 6 PM to 8 PM The Ancient Celtic Game of Hurling (class and scrimmage)
      This one to be held on the Battlefield as usual.

      Galen

      On Apr 27, 2011, at 12:11 AM, James McAdams wrote:

      On 4/10/2011 5:02 PM, Pat Smith wrote:
      > Who is planning on teaching at Pennsic this year, and what are you
      > planning on teaching?

      Do we have an idea when the tent will be open for general gaming?
      I'm considering teaching first week or middle weekend, but would rather
      do it once we're "open".