207Re: [pennsicgames] Classes at Pennsic 40

    Apr 28, 2011
      On 4/27/2011 6:42 PM, Daniel Adler wrote:
      On Apr 10, 2011, at 6:02 PM, Pat Smith wrote:

      We need to start getting classes registered , and have a good sized
      selection of classes available if we want to keep the Pennsic gaming
      tent, given the demands for resources on the Pennsic staff.

      Hmmm....I'd be tempted to argue the point, that we are very non-demanding on Pennsic staff's budget and human resources, compared to most other places.

          I've never been involved in Pennsic staff, but I read the original comment from the opposite perspective.  We need to keep showing that 600 square feet is better used as "Gaming Tent" than as "generic A&S tent #16".

           To which - I've signed up to teach Go 3 times, and a class on El Mundo.

    • Show all 27 messages in this topic