203Re: [pennsicgames] Classes at Pennsic 40

  • Pat Smith
    Apr 27, 2011
      The Gaming tent is supposed to be open the same days as Pennsic U; that is, from Wednesday of Peace week until the end of War week.  It may have to be closed for parts of that time, if there are not enough volunteers to keep it staffed, but hopefully it will be open the full time.

      On 4/27/2011 12:11 AM, James McAdams wrote:

      On 4/10/2011 5:02 PM, Pat Smith wrote:
      > Who is planning on teaching at Pennsic this year, and what are you
      > planning on teaching?
      Do we have an idea when the tent will be open for general gaming?
      I'm considering teaching first week or middle weekend, but would rather
      do it once we're "open".

    • Show all 27 messages in this topic