193Re: [pennsicgames] Classes at Pennsic 40

    Apr 16, 2011
      On 4/11/2011 10:21 AM, Mike Knauer wrote:
      > We've had an occasional class before war week, but usually there have
      > not been enough volunteers to keep the tent open that week. I'd love to
      > see it open as soon as early as possible, but it needs more staff to do so.

      The current plans are for me to do land grab, and I'm willing to
      man the tent for a day during the first week (or a couple of
      half-days). I'm also going to teach Go again, and unless someone else
      is doing it I'll teach a class on El Mundo (4-player backgammon).