189Re: [pennsicgames] Classes at Pennsic 40

  • Pat Smith
    Apr 10, 2011
      To sign up to teach games, go to the Pennsic U teacher sign-up page and be sure to specify the class category as "Leisure - Gaming" from the drop-down box.

      The policies etc for teachers and classes are at:

      which it's probably worth reading even if you are an experienced teacher, just to see how they have adjusted the rules this year.

      If you want to volunteer to help at the games tent when we don't have classes scheduled (Please Please Please Volunteer!!!) either send an email to me at brusten@..., or drop a note to this list.  Unfortunately, Mike is unable to attend Pennsic this year, and I volunteered to coordinate things in his place.

      On 4/10/2011 10:43 PM, Jane & Mark Waks wrote:

      On 4/10/2011 6:02 PM, Pat Smith wrote:
      > Who is planning on teaching at Pennsic this year, and what are you
      > planning on teaching?
      > We need to start getting classes registered , and have a good sized
      > selection of classes available if we want to keep the Pennsic gaming
      > tent, given the demands for resources on the Pennsic staff.

      Hmm. Fair point, and I may as well start getting that part of my life
      back in order again. How should we go about signing up for classes in
      the gaming track?

      -- Justin

    • Show all 27 messages in this topic