178Re: [pennsicgames] Tentative Games Tent Schedule - still need many volunteers

    Jul 11 9:50 PM
      I will try to make it there on Monday then to cover the afternoon shift - let me know if you have anyone else.  I will be busy with Thrown Weapons this year, so I need to check that before committing to the shift.

      Anyone know if the tent sign turned up last year, and was left in the Kilkenny storage area?  Or is it hiding in my attic upstairs, or at my parents' house maybe?  I'll check the last two...:+)

      Galen

      On Jul 9, 2010, at 3:10 PM, Naomi Hampson wrote:

      Here is the tentative schedule for the games tent "gamers" shifts.
      I can be flexible, and can move days or take on more if needed, but the games tent works best the more people help out.  The biggest whole in the schedule is Monday for both gamer shifts.  There is currently no one scheduled for any specific "helper" shift spot, so if you would like to come out for that, we could use you any day.
      If you would like to help out and know your availability, please let me know.

      Thank you
      -Naomi

       10am-2pm2pm-6pm
      Saturday MikeNaomi