176Re: [pennsicgames] A couple of updates

    Jul 10, 2010
      On 7/9/2010 2:54 PM, Mike Knauer wrote:
      > If people are interested, it has been suggested that we can push to get
      > the tent moved back to St. Aidan's Square for next year. (I'm
      > personally in favor of it, but I'll go with what the majority wants)

      My concern with the move was that the 'walk-by' traffic would go
      down. I'll defer to those who spend more time in the tent than I do,
      but I didn't notice a decrease in activity between being in the A&S
      block and Aidan's Square. If that's the case, I think we're better off
      away from the noise of the refrigeration trucks.