173Tentative Games Tent Schedule - still need many volunteers

    Jul 9, 2010
      Here is the tentative schedule for the games tent "gamers" shifts.
      I can be flexible, and can move days or take on more if needed, but the games tent works best the more people help out.  The biggest whole in the schedule is Monday for both gamer shifts.  There is currently no one scheduled for any specific "helper" shift spot, so if you would like to come out for that, we could use you any day.
      If you would like to help out and know your availability, please let me know.

      Thank you
      -Naomi

       10am-2pm2pm-6pm
      Saturday MikeNaomi