171Re: [pennsicgames] Volunteers Needed for Pennsic Games Tent

  • Kelly Keck
    Jul 7, 2010
      I'd be available either Tuesday or Wednesday for any of the helper shifts.  (I could do a shift each day.)
      Adriana Michaels

      On Mon, Jul 5, 2010 at 7:54 PM, Naomi Hampson <naomi.hampson@...> wrote:

      With Pennsic looming less than a month away, I would love to get a handle on who is interested in volunteering at the games tent.
      The games tent is open for drop-in gaming and classes Saturday - Friday of war week (August 7-13th) from 10am-6pm.  Each day we need two people for 4 hour 'gamer shifts', one from 10am-2pm and one from 2pm-6pm.  In addition we need four people each day for two hour 'helper shifts', 10am-12pm, 12pm-2pm, 2pm-4pm and 4pm-6pm.  The 'gamer shift' volunteers should be familiar with a number of period games and able to help and teach people who drop by.  The 'helper shift' volunteers do not have to be familiar with the games although it would be great if they are.  They do need to be interested and willing to help and play games with people who drop in.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic