154Fwd: Pennsic 39 Artisans Row, An Invitation

  • patsmith
    Mar 12 12:09 PM

      The full , official announcement of the Pennsic Artisan's Row.
      ======================================

      Unto the Artisans of the Known World,

      An invitation to participate in the Artisans Row at Pennsic
      39.

      Artisans Row is a collection of workshop areas where
      artisans & scholars can demonstrate, share, and teach -
      preferably hands-on - their particular skills & knowledge.
      It is also a great place for artisans and those interested
      in the arts to network, share ideas, and collaborate on
      joint projects.

      We are seeking Artisans for the Artisans Row at Pennsic 39
      who are good chatelaines for their Art -- experienced in
      their craft and eager to teach newcomers (and all who might
      express an interest) the beginning skills of their field.

      Please visit the URL below for more information, and to
      submit your proposal for a session at Pennsic 39.

      http://www.pennsicwar.org/penn39/AANDS/ARTROW/index.html

      Thank you for your interest, and we look forward to hearing
      from you soon. (Please forward this message to all e-mail
      lists and other communication media where it might be
      appropriate.)

      In Service to the Arts & Sciences,

      TH Lady Fiadnata ó Gleann Àlainn
      Dean of the School of Applied Arts & Sciences (Artisans Row)
      Pennsic University 39
      pennsicartisans@...