14Re: [pennsicgames] Class schedule - teach two

  • Ergin Artesia
    Aug 6, 2004
      I can take the following two time slots to teach:

      Sunday, Aug 14th at 10m
      Tuesday, August 17th at 1pm

      I can teach Backgammon at one or both (does anyone
      know why the English called this came Irish???). I
      can teach a variation or two from 'period' as well,
      such as 3 dice, using different travel paths and set
      ups.

      I don't particularly play 9 man's morris, but I know
      how and can certainly teach it.

      I'm intrigued with Tafl games too.

      Someone I'm camping with plays Mancala. I can ask her
      if she would be willing to teach it.

      I'm new to the game tent, so please excuse my silly
      questions and suggestions :^ ). Anyway...

      Is the game tent already 'stocked'? I was only
      planning to bring one real backgammon game. I could
      print out some paper versions of game boards and buy
      multi-colored beans in a pinch...

      Irene.

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic