139Re: [pennsicgames] Location Question

    Aug 17 10:46 PM
      Naomi Hampson wrote:

      >Also, if you have any comments or suggestions about the tent, feel free to
      >email with them. Now is a great time while some of our brains are still
      >hooked on Pennsic.

      I was expecting there to be fewer people at the Games Tent, and was
      pleasantly surprised that it didn't seem to be the case. The times I
      was there, the number of people playing seemed similar to my memories of
      years past. I spoke with several people who had specifically come to
      the Games Tent to spend time between classes.

      When I was teaching I was glad I didn't have to talk over the
      heavier traffic from being near the camp store. Interestingly, I didn't
      think there was as much golf-cart traffic next to Security and the EMTs
      as there was near Info Point.

      I was thinking about the space issues - IF we are in the same place
      next year, and there's the gap between the Games Tent and Security again
      - could we get a tarp with grommets set on the edges - cover that gap
      with a flat shade and move some tables that way. It might be a cheaper
      alternative, but it relies on that gap existing again.