13RE: [pennsicgames] Class schedule to date

  • sgtkonrad@netscape.net
    Aug 5, 2004
      I would like ot teach Karnoffel again. Check out my schedule once I get a Pennsic Book to see when I could. I'll be at Pennsic for Land Grab on so I should have time. I may also teach some others once I get the schedule worked out.

      Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

      Netscape. Just the Net You Need.