127Tentative schedule

    May 14 5:10 PM

      Here is the current tentative schedule for the Games Tent. I've gone
      ahead and filled in every block with something, but if we get some
      additional classes, we'll drop a few of the duplicates and "Games Tent
      Staff" items. We can also add additional classes between the ones we
      have already or at 5 PM.

      Please let me know if there are any questions or problems.

      - Michel

      Games Tent Schedule 2009
      ========================
      Sat 1st
      --------
      10 AM Gleek - Late Renaissance card game - Michel
      1 PM Alquerques - Games Tent Staff
      3 PM Pit and Stone Games (Mancala)- Games Tent Staff

      Sun 2nd
      --------
      10 AM The World - Four player backgammon - Michel
      1 PM Atlanbaj (Turkish Checkers) - Galen
      3 PM Talf Games (Viking Chess) - Games Tent Staff

      Mon 3rd
      --------
      10 AM Laugh and Lie Down - Naomi
      1 PM Xiang-qi (Chinese Chess) - Galen
      3 PM Tarot: The Card game - Naomi

      Tue 4th
      --------
      10 AM Fanarona - Istvan
      1 PM Shogi (Japanese Chess) - Galen
      3 PM Game of the Goose - Istvan

      Wed 5th
      --------
      10 AM Losing Loadum - Michel
      1 PM Tarot: The Card game - Naomi
      3 PM Intro to Go - Games Tent Staff

      Thu 6th
      --------
      10 AM Byzantine Chess - Games Tent Staff
      1 PM Three Easy Morris Games - Ana
      3 PM Glukshaus and Dice Games - Games Tent Staff

      Fri 7th
      --------
      10 AM Go
      1 PM Go