Re: [DelVaLUG] Need comntact infor for new DE Store opening volunteering.

  • Phillip Thorne
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9, 2010
      Please note: All DelVaLUG and PennLUG discussion has moved to (http://pennlug.forum-motion.com), which includes both public and member areas.

      hrhmarian@... (Jack) wrote:

      Have you herd of the contacts for the opening of the DE Lego Store?  I am not getting any response through Lego channels.

      ** Phillip Thorne
      ** pethorne@...
      ** RPI 1998 Computer Science

    • traciespickerman
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 11, 2010
        Hey there guys,
        We will definately love to have you guys help out at the grand opening event in DE. I will get some info for you this week. I was at the Christiana location yesterday to help get the registers running and see where they are at. I can tell you that We will need all the help we can get and I will keep you in the loop. Feel free to contact me at the KOP store.
        Cheers,
        Tracie
        KOP store manager