3969Re: Mini Figs in KOP

  • traciespickerman
    Sep 13, 2010
      I left for the day but as of an hour ago we still had over 700 in the store. I'll check tomorow morning and let you know if we have any left. I'm not in KOP tomorow or I would let you know when we sell out. Sorry I'll see what I can do.
      I'm heading down to DE tues to help with set up. Wish me luck
      Tracie