3966Re: [DelVaLUG] Need comntact infor for new DE Store opening volunteering.

  • traciespickerman
    Sep 11, 2010
      Hey there guys,
      We will definately love to have you guys help out at the grand opening event in DE. I will get some info for you this week. I was at the Christiana location yesterday to help get the registers running and see where they are at. I can tell you that We will need all the help we can get and I will keep you in the loop. Feel free to contact me at the KOP store.
      Cheers,
      Tracie
      KOP store manager

      --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, Phillip Thorne <pethorne@...> wrote:

      > Please note: All DelVaLUG and PennLUG discussion has moved to
      > (http://pennlug.forum-motion.com), which includes both public and member
      > areas.
      >
      > hrhmarian@... (Jack) wrote:
      > > Have you herd of the contacts for the opening of the DE Lego Store? I
      > > am not getting any response through Lego channels.
      > >

      > --
      > ** Phillip Thorne
      > ** pethorne@...
      > ** RPI 1998 Computer Science