Footie Thread

  • dunelm61
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 13 11:13 AM
      I'm not sure, but he may have played Albania! Albania! in 1982 and
      The
      Official Colourbox World Cup Theme in 1986. Does anyone remember?
    • Neil Jenkins
      Message 2 of 4 , May 4, 2005
        I missed the game (I don't have a telly in my flat and a tummy bug prevented my watching it in a pub).  However, I was wearing my lucky Liverpool shirt which, of course, guaranteed the boys hung on!  I hear Anfield was rockin' a good hour before kick-off.

        John Bravin <john.bravin@...> wrote:
        Peel's not here to say it,  but weren't the Kop in magnificent voice
        tonight?

        John