Re: OT : Friday Rock Show 1981 (and a couple from 1980)

  • so_it_goes_2512
    Message 1 of 15 , May 17, 2012
      Thanks Haze: I see you started populating while I was asleep! I've added some editing help pages shamelessly poached from the Peel Wiki, and many thanks to Steve (saipanda) for those!

      Steve (TK)

      --- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "haze_harrison" <haze.harrison@...> wrote:

      > Nice one Steve. I'll start populating when I get five minutes..
      >
      > --- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "so_it_goes_2512" <so_it_goes_2512@> wrote:
      > >
      > > > I am trying to get them all back up on line, I'll post links as they
      > > become available again...
      > >
      > > A little initiative of my own, created tonight:
      > > Friday Rock Show Wiki
      > > <http://fridayrockshow.wikia.com/wiki/Friday_Rock_Show_Wiki>
      > > All welcome to contribute! Many thanks to Haze for providing the
      > > inspiration.
      > > Best wishesSteve (TK)

    • haze_harrison
      Message 2 of 15 , May 18, 2012
        My first FRS (the first one I ever heard and the first I recorded) is now up on the wiki - Genesis at Knebworth
        http://fridayrockshow.wikia.com/wiki/29_December_1978

        I think I've got my internet connection sorted out now so I'll try to re-upload the shows as I go along...

        I probably won't have time to research all the album links and labels that Steve(TK) so helpfully added to the 1980-11-28 page so please feel free to add any extra info (and correct my inevitable typos)

        Haze

        --- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "so_it_goes_2512" <so_it_goes_2512@...> wrote:

        > Thanks Haze: I see you started populating while I was asleep! I've added some editing help pages shamelessly poached from the Peel Wiki, and many thanks to Steve (saipanda) for those!
        >
        > Steve (TK)
        >
        > --- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "haze_harrison" <haze.harrison@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Nice one Steve. I'll start populating when I get five minutes..

        > > > become available again...
        > > >
        > > > A little initiative of my own, created tonight:
        > > > Friday Rock Show Wiki
        > > > <http://fridayrockshow.wikia.com/wiki/Friday_Rock_Show_Wiki>
        > > > All welcome to contribute! Many thanks to Haze for providing the
        > > > inspiration.
        > > > Best wishesSteve (TK)

      • billfromnorthwales
        Message 3 of 15 , May 18, 2012
          Thanks Haze, I joined your files together HERE a while back

          Bill