Re: [peel] 1999-06-30

  • Dr Mango
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 31, 2009
      Brilliant! Many thanks.
      After checking the wiki list of 1999 shows, I also find myself lacking these:

      24 June
      29 June
      1 July

      All links are now dead. Strange that I missed them earlier in the year. Maybe they slipped out without fanfare. If anyone could oblige with re-ups, then I'd be most appreciative.

      Dr M.

        I have re-upped these shows: please check the relevant Wiki pages for the links.

        Best wishes
        Steve [TK]

        --- In peel@yahoogroups.com, Dr Mango <dr_mango2004@...> wrote:

        > Brilliant! Many thanks.
        > After checking the wiki list of 1999 shows, I also find myself lacking these:
        >
        > 24 June
        > 29 June
        > 1 July
        >
        > All links are now dead. Strange that I missed them earlier in the year. Maybe they slipped out without fanfare. If anyone could oblige with re-ups, then I'd be most appreciative.
        >
        > Dr M.

      • steve
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 1, 2010
          Thanks, Steve!

          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 1, 2010
            Just to check - the links all seem to be for the same 24-06-99 show...

            --- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "steve" <saipanda@...> wrote:

            > Thanks, Steve!
            >
            > --- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "Father Christmas" <so_it_goes_2512@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Dear Doc (and others similarly bereft)
            > >
            > > I have re-upped these shows: please check the relevant Wiki pages for the links.
            > >
            > > Best wishes
            > > Steve [TK]
            > >
            > > --- In peel@yahoogroups.com, Dr Mango <dr_mango2004@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Brilliant! Many thanks.
            > > > After checking the wiki list of 1999 shows, I also find myself lacking these:
            > > >
            > > > 24 June
            > > > 29 June
            > > > 1 July
            > > >
            > > > All links are now dead. Strange that I missed them earlier in the year. Maybe they slipped out without fanfare. If anyone could oblige with re-ups, then I'd be most appreciative.
            > > >
            > > > Dr M.

          • Father Christmas
            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 1, 2010
              Thank you Steve, the perils of using the copy link tool on Mediafire. Now fixed.
              P.S. It has just been pointed out to me that these shows are also on the server mentioned in message 11228. However, I will keep the links going this end, in order not to divulge the server information outside the list.

              Best wishes
              Steve [TK]

              Message 6 of 10 , Jan 1, 2010
                Thanks again, Steve!

                --- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "Father Christmas" <so_it_goes_2512@...> wrote:

                > Thank you Steve, the perils of using the copy link tool on Mediafire. Now fixed.
                > P.S. It has just been pointed out to me that these shows are also on the server mentioned in message 11228. However, I will keep the links going this end, in order not to divulge the server information outside the list.
                >
                > Best wishes
                > Steve [TK]
                >

                > --- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "steve" <saipanda@> wrote:
                > >
                > > Just to check - the links all seem to be for the same 24-06-99 show...
                > >
                > > --- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "steve" <saipanda@> wrote:
                > > >
                > > > Thanks, Steve!

              • Stuart
                Message 7 of 10 , Jan 2, 2010
                  I guess it was my tweaking of the wiki pages that got interest going in these shows - I'd noticed I was missing one part of the 1st July 1999 show and hey presto the community sprang into action without me even having to request a re-up!

                  I've also noticed that a lot of the Andrew T Rapidshare links for September 1999 have died, I have these so can re-up if required.

                  There are currently two shows listed as not available on the 1999 page and I don't have a copy: 30th November and 7th Decenber 1999 (apart from the short YLT excerpt)