Re: [peditors] Re: new LTH and peditu

    Message 1 of 33 , Feb 1 2:47 PM
      # I am sorry to see you remove the ability to bring the date and voltage
      # display up in editpad or magipad. I use this quite a lot because I use
      # magipad to make job notes as I go along during the day. I can then bring up
      # magipad anywhere and paste the note where I need it. Being able to easily
      # put the date in was very nice and quick. I tried and I could not bring more
      # than one date and voltage display up at a time. I have never had a crash
      # doing this. Please reconsider allowing this. I will continue to use LTH2.75b
      # because it has this functionality until a new must have feature is put into
      # LTH.

      Dirk:

      I really can't do that. The problem with recursion is real. Ask Monika. It
      is a bad [sloppy] practice to allow it. Best regards, Paul
    • Paolo Amoroso
      Message 33 of 33 , Feb 2 12:04 PM
        On Thu, 01 Feb 2001 20:22:18 -0500, The White Crow <whytcrow@...> wrote:

        > Ack! Well, I knew it was before LTH first appeared (which was sometime in
        > August, yes)? My mind must be going -- it seems like so long ago!

        Paul announced LapTopHack to his peditors@peditors_of_the_world_unite.org
        list on July 18, 2000, and the following day to the Peditors Forum.

        Paolo - Director, MVSEVM OF THE HISTORY OF PEDITING