Re: Tealmaster Hackmaster X-master

  • elfinger@visto.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2001
      Excellent idea Norb. I do use that feature in Datebk4, but I'm still
      of the opinion that we should leave app launching to app launchers
      all together (even though LTH does launch the Calc application, which
      I think comes in extremely handy, so let's please keep it :) ). In
      that case, I guess the next question would be, "What the heck else do
      we want LTH to do?" I'm trying to think back to the good old days of
      DOS and the cool TSR called SideKick Plus. If I can only remember all
      the stuff it had...

      Best Regards,

      Tamim

      +
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2001
        # A configuration option where you fill in creator id for button X, this way
        # anybody can start the app he like. This is happening within datebk4 when
        # you tap on New -> App

        One more step towards making LTH even more complicated than it already is.
        Nope. Sorry. DateBK4 is great but it is not exactly the the simplest
        application on Earth. AMB=Paul