peditDesk 0.81-beta - output directory option

  • jesk50@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 21, 2001
      Hi peditDeskers,

      I've just uploaded the latest version to the Files section of the forum.
      NEW IN VERSIOM 0.81-beta
      * Export folder can be set with option "e" (CAN EVEN BE ON OTHER DRIVES)
      * Export folder is saved in the config file
      * Option "n" allows export with no category and date info.
      This option is NOT saved with config.

      Jerry
    • Dirk Spackman
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 24, 2001
        Works great, Jerry. Haven't had any problems with it. Thanks! Dirk [:o))

      • jesk50@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 24, 2001
          In a message dated 1/24/01 4:58:46 PM Central Standard Time,
          dirk.spackman@... writes:

          > Works great, Jerry. Haven't had any problems with it. Thanks! Dirk [:o))

          Dirk,
          Thanks, nice to know.
          Jerry