Re: I wrote a review...

  • Tamim Azizadah
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2001
      Well, I just wrote a review too and it seemed to have gone through
      ok. Of course I was mean and brutal and complained about the horrible
      service at paulcomputing and the lousy apps (that I can't live
      without now) that come out of the joint (JUST KIDDING!!!)

      Best Regards,

      Tamim

      --- In peditors@egroups.com, Paul Nevai <nevai@m...> wrote:
      > The White Crow wrote to Paul Nevai:
      > #
      > # although the weird Palmgear behavior made it seem like it was
      lost...it
      > # gave me some kind of funky error, and then sent me too emails
      saying that
      > # "this person just wrote a review of your software!"
      >
      > Yep, PalmGear has been screwed up lately. Thanks a million,
      Jennifer!
    • jesk50@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2001
        In a message dated 1/1/01 10:06:31 PM Central Standard Time, whytcrow@...
        writes:

        << weird Palmgear behavior made it seem like it was lost...it
        gave me some kind of funky error, and then sent me too emails saying that
        "this person just wrote a review of your software!"

        I don't know but I"m confused. ;)

        I had the same experience. But then I'm usually confused ;))
        Jerry