Re: [peditors] I wrote a review...

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2001
      The White Crow wrote to Paul Nevai:
      #
      # although the weird Palmgear behavior made it seem like it was lost...it
      # gave me some kind of funky error, and then sent me too emails saying that
      # "this person just wrote a review of your software!"

      Yep, PalmGear has been screwed up lately. Thanks a million, Jennifer!
      Best regards, Paul
    • Tamim Azizadah
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2001
        Well, I just wrote a review too and it seemed to have gone through
        ok. Of course I was mean and brutal and complained about the horrible
        service at paulcomputing and the lousy apps (that I can't live
        without now) that come out of the joint (JUST KIDDING!!!)

        Best Regards,

        Tamim

      • jesk50@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 2, 2001
          In a message dated 1/1/01 10:06:31 PM Central Standard Time, whytcrow@...
          writes:

          << weird Palmgear behavior made it seem like it was lost...it
          gave me some kind of funky error, and then sent me too emails saying that
          "this person just wrote a review of your software!"

          I don't know but I"m confused. ;)

          I had the same experience. But then I'm usually confused ;))
          Jerry