MagicText Plug-In Request for HTML Markup

  • Peter Grierson
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2000

      Sometime ago, there was much discussion ways to do HTML mark of pedit files.  Paul lists Alan Pinstein as one of the good guys. I have found him to be responsive. Other users of MagicText that are interested in HTML Markup may want to send a similar item.

      ========

      alan@...

      MagicText Plug-In Request for HTML Markup

      I would like to be able to use MagicText for HTML mark-up. I would appreciate plug-ins functionally similar to "Double-Quotes" or "Curly Brackets" so that I could insert HTML codes around highlighted text.