peditPro/pToolSet/etc

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2014
      Hi Guys:

      I had to sign up for yahoo again and the process is incredibly complicated.
      Maybe one of you who is an administrator could extend that privilege to me.

      What I wanted to say is the following is that you can see all my Palm stuff at
      paulcomputing.com. peditPro/pToolSet/etc. are free but you need to ask for a
      license from me via a private e-mail. I don't want to post my email here but
      you can find it easily via google.

      All=my=best, Paul Nevai (defected to iDevices)