Re: [peditors] Re: hi...

  • Paolo Amoroso
    Message 1 of 26 , Apr 20 7:38 AM
      I updated the group description based on your suggestions, here's the new
      one:

      Peditors Forum started as a mailing list for general discussions among
      users of pedit--a.k.a. "peditors"--and other applications by Paul Nevai
      such as LapTopHack, pToolSet, superFinderHack, and printHack. pedit was a
      family of powerful text editors for palmtop organizers running the Palm OS
      operating system.

      As Palm OS is now largely obsolete, compatible devices are niche products,
      and pedit is no longer maintained, this forum remains as a venue for the
      community of former or current users, and those with fond memories of
      pedit. It can also be helpful for anyone who uses a handheld computer to
      organize their lives and data, continuing the "PDA" legacy started with
      Palm OS and enhanced with the pedit family of tools.

      Paolo
      --
      Paolo Amoroso - http://www.google.com/profiles/paolo.amoroso