Re: [peditors] HI !

  • Paolo Amoroso
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 19, 2011
      On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 1:47 PM, Alan Cohen <alanbcohen@...> wrote:

      Would you like to have amazing holiday gifts ?I'd like to share a

      This spam has been deleted from the group archive and the author banned.
      Apologies for the inconvenience.

      Paolo
      --
      Nostromics: science gifts & merchandising by Paolo Amoroso and Mauro Arpino
      http://www.nostromics.com

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 22, 2011
        Hi Paolo:

        The message may have been SPAM but Alan B. Cohen is a legitimate peditor.

        Best regards, Paul

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 23, 2011
          Paul is right. Although that message was indeed spam, it probably wasn't
          Alan's fault and I have hastily banned him by mistake because he is a
          legitimate peditor. I deeply apologize with Alan and the group. I have
          unbanned him, but it looks like it is no longer a member. From the Yahoo!
          Groups documentation it is not clear whether it is necessary for him to join
          again.

          Alan, if you need further assistance feel free to contact me. Apologies
          again,

          Paolo