Re: [peditors] newly compiled and uploaded pedit etc. files

  • Voytek Eymont
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 13, 2011
      <quote who="John Markley">
      > Quoting Paul Nevai <nevai@...-state.edu>:
      >

      >> Dear peditors, pToolSetters, and LapTopHackers, if you still exist:
      >>

      > Still here.....

      ditto

      --
      Voytek
    • David S. Roberts
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 13, 2011
        I'm still here, but my palm was replaced with a Droid about a year ago, as I
        suspect is the case with many former Palm users. Any chance of coming out
        with anything as good as pToolSet for the Android OS?

        David Roberts

        On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 3:23 PM, Voytek Eymont <voytek@...> wrote:

        > <quote who="John Markley">
        >
        > > Quoting Paul Nevai <nevai@...-state.edu<nevai%40math.ohio-state.edu>
        > >:
        > >

        > >> Dear peditors, pToolSetters, and LapTopHackers, if you still exist:
        > >>

        > > Still here.....
        >
        > ditto
        >
        > --
        > Voytek

      • Jerry Gluck
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 23, 2011
          Yeah, I'm still here (and sometimes there) also. ;)

          Hello, guys (and gals). Seem to be bumping into a few of you on the
          Android side. Guess I've been a bit shortsighted and not said hello
          there. My apologies...

          Pedit would be Very Nice to see on Android. Especially with gesture
          support...

          Cheers,

          -Jerry

          --
          Commonsense is on perpetual backorder...
          Linux User #165194
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 7 5:38 PM
            On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 2:14 PM, Paul Nevai <nevai@...-state.edu> wrote:

            > Cheers, Paul (I still exist)

            So do I. Still use my legacy Palm device, too.
            _____