Re: [peditors] newly compiled and uploaded pedit etc. files

  • John Messeder
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 13, 2011
      Gosh, it's been a couple years,
      But it was fun making useful stuff in pedit

      Then came Treo Pro, and then Pre, and finally back to an OS that
      suggests more friendliness toward user tinkering.

      On 1/13/2011 17:41, John Markley wrote:

      > Using both. If styletap develops for Android I'll try Pedit (likely
      > to work) and pToolSet (not likely) on droid.
      > ~ John
      >
      > Quoting John Messeder <john@... <mailto:john%40jmesseder.net>>:
      >
      > > For Android, maybe ???

      > >> Still here.....
      > >>
      > >> cheers, John

      > <mailto:peditors-unsubscribe%40yahoogroups.comYahoo>!
      > > Groups Links

    • Voytek Eymont
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 13, 2011
        <quote who="John Markley">
        > Quoting Paul Nevai <nevai@...-state.edu>:
        >

        >> Dear peditors, pToolSetters, and LapTopHackers, if you still exist:
        >>

        > Still here.....

        ditto

        --
        Voytek
      • David S. Roberts
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 13, 2011
          I'm still here, but my palm was replaced with a Droid about a year ago, as I
          suspect is the case with many former Palm users. Any chance of coming out
          with anything as good as pToolSet for the Android OS?

          David Roberts

          On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 3:23 PM, Voytek Eymont <voytek@...> wrote:

          > <quote who="John Markley">
          >
          > > Quoting Paul Nevai <nevai@...-state.edu<nevai%40math.ohio-state.edu>
          > >:
          > >

          > >> Dear peditors, pToolSetters, and LapTopHackers, if you still exist:
          > >>

          > > Still here.....
          >
          > ditto
          >
          > --
          > Voytek

        • Jerry Gluck
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 23, 2011
            Yeah, I'm still here (and sometimes there) also. ;)

            Hello, guys (and gals). Seem to be bumping into a few of you on the
            Android side. Guess I've been a bit shortsighted and not said hello
            there. My apologies...

            Pedit would be Very Nice to see on Android. Especially with gesture
            support...

            Cheers,

            -Jerry

            --
            Commonsense is on perpetual backorder...
            Linux User #165194
            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 7, 2011
              On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 2:14 PM, Paul Nevai <nevai@...-state.edu> wrote:

              > Cheers, Paul (I still exist)

              So do I. Still use my legacy Palm device, too.
              _____