Re: [peditors] newly compiled and uploaded pedit etc. files

    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 13, 2011
      Quoting Paul Nevai <nevai@...-state.edu>:

      > Dear peditors, pToolSetters, and LapTopHackers, if you still exist:

      Still here.....

      cheers, John
    • John Messeder
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 13, 2011
        For Android, maybe ???

        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 13, 2011
          Using both. If styletap develops for Android I'll try Pedit (likely
          to work) and pToolSet (not likely) on droid.
          ~ John

          Quoting John Messeder <john@...>:

          > For Android, maybe ???
          >
          > On 1/13/2011 16:13, John Markley wrote:
          >> > Dear peditors, pToolSetters, and LapTopHackers, if you still exist:
          >>
          >> Still here.....
          >>
          >> cheers, John

          > Groups Links

        • John Messeder
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 13, 2011
            Gosh, it's been a couple years,
            But it was fun making useful stuff in pedit

            Then came Treo Pro, and then Pre, and finally back to an OS that
            suggests more friendliness toward user tinkering.

            On 1/13/2011 17:41, John Markley wrote:

            > Using both. If styletap develops for Android I'll try Pedit (likely
            > to work) and pToolSet (not likely) on droid.
            > ~ John
            >
            > Quoting John Messeder <john@... <mailto:john%40jmesseder.net>>:
            >
            > > For Android, maybe ???

            > >> Still here.....
            > >>
            > >> cheers, John

            > <mailto:peditors-unsubscribe%40yahoogroups.comYahoo>!
            > > Groups Links

          • Voytek Eymont
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 13, 2011
              <quote who="John Markley">
              > Quoting Paul Nevai <nevai@...-state.edu>:
              >

              >> Dear peditors, pToolSetters, and LapTopHackers, if you still exist:
              >>

              > Still here.....

              ditto

              --
              Voytek
            • David S. Roberts
              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 13, 2011
                I'm still here, but my palm was replaced with a Droid about a year ago, as I
                suspect is the case with many former Palm users. Any chance of coming out
                with anything as good as pToolSet for the Android OS?

                David Roberts

                On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 3:23 PM, Voytek Eymont <voytek@...> wrote:

                > <quote who="John Markley">
                >
                > > Quoting Paul Nevai <nevai@...-state.edu<nevai%40math.ohio-state.edu>
                > >:
                > >

                > >> Dear peditors, pToolSetters, and LapTopHackers, if you still exist:
                > >>

                > > Still here.....
                >
                > ditto
                >
                > --
                > Voytek

              • Jerry Gluck
                Message 7 of 9 , Jan 23, 2011
                  Yeah, I'm still here (and sometimes there) also. ;)

                  Hello, guys (and gals). Seem to be bumping into a few of you on the
                  Android side. Guess I've been a bit shortsighted and not said hello
                  there. My apologies...

                  Pedit would be Very Nice to see on Android. Especially with gesture
                  support...

                  Cheers,

                  -Jerry

                  --
                  Commonsense is on perpetual backorder...
                  Linux User #165194
                  Message 8 of 9 , Feb 7, 2011
                    On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 2:14 PM, Paul Nevai <nevai@...-state.edu> wrote:

                    > Cheers, Paul (I still exist)

                    So do I. Still use my legacy Palm device, too.
                    _____