newly compiled and uploaded pedit etc. files

    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 12, 2011
      Dear peditors, pToolSetters, and LapTopHackers, if you still exist:

      CHANGES. None in the prc files but the manuals have been updated to reflect
      the changes that took place regarding the webserver; I moved all the files to
      home.roadrunner.com.

      Get the latest pedit pToolSet LapTopHack 8.15, superFinderHack, and pc_all
      from

      http://home.roadrunner.com/~nevai/palm

      WARNING. Since pedit, LapTopHack, and pToolSet share components, if you use
      more than one of them, then they all must be of the same version, preferably
      the latest one.

      Cheers, Paul (I still exist)
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 13, 2011
        Quoting Paul Nevai <nevai@...-state.edu>:

        > Dear peditors, pToolSetters, and LapTopHackers, if you still exist:

        Still here.....

        cheers, John
      • John Messeder
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 13, 2011
          For Android, maybe ???

          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 13, 2011
            Using both. If styletap develops for Android I'll try Pedit (likely
            to work) and pToolSet (not likely) on droid.
            ~ John

            Quoting John Messeder <john@...>:

            > For Android, maybe ???
            >
            > On 1/13/2011 16:13, John Markley wrote:
            >> > Dear peditors, pToolSetters, and LapTopHackers, if you still exist:
            >>
            >> Still here.....
            >>
            >> cheers, John

            > Groups Links

          • John Messeder
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 13, 2011
              Gosh, it's been a couple years,
              But it was fun making useful stuff in pedit

              Then came Treo Pro, and then Pre, and finally back to an OS that
              suggests more friendliness toward user tinkering.

              On 1/13/2011 17:41, John Markley wrote:

              > Using both. If styletap develops for Android I'll try Pedit (likely
              > to work) and pToolSet (not likely) on droid.
              > ~ John
              >
              > Quoting John Messeder <john@... <mailto:john%40jmesseder.net>>:
              >
              > > For Android, maybe ???

              > >> Still here.....
              > >>
              > >> cheers, John

              > <mailto:peditors-unsubscribe%40yahoogroups.comYahoo>!
              > > Groups Links

            • Voytek Eymont
              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 13, 2011
                <quote who="John Markley">
                > Quoting Paul Nevai <nevai@...-state.edu>:
                >

                >> Dear peditors, pToolSetters, and LapTopHackers, if you still exist:
                >>

                > Still here.....

                ditto

                --
                Voytek
              • David S. Roberts
                Message 7 of 9 , Jan 13, 2011
                  I'm still here, but my palm was replaced with a Droid about a year ago, as I
                  suspect is the case with many former Palm users. Any chance of coming out
                  with anything as good as pToolSet for the Android OS?

                  David Roberts

                  On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 3:23 PM, Voytek Eymont <voytek@...> wrote:

                  > <quote who="John Markley">
                  >
                  > > Quoting Paul Nevai <nevai@...-state.edu<nevai%40math.ohio-state.edu>
                  > >:
                  > >

                  > >> Dear peditors, pToolSetters, and LapTopHackers, if you still exist:
                  > >>

                  > > Still here.....
                  >
                  > ditto
                  >
                  > --
                  > Voytek

                • Jerry Gluck
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jan 23, 2011
                    Yeah, I'm still here (and sometimes there) also. ;)

                    Hello, guys (and gals). Seem to be bumping into a few of you on the
                    Android side. Guess I've been a bit shortsighted and not said hello
                    there. My apologies...

                    Pedit would be Very Nice to see on Android. Especially with gesture
                    support...

                    Cheers,

                    -Jerry

                    --
                    Commonsense is on perpetual backorder...
                    Linux User #165194
                    Message 9 of 9 , Feb 7, 2011
                      On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 2:14 PM, Paul Nevai <nevai@...-state.edu> wrote:

                      > Cheers, Paul (I still exist)

                      So do I. Still use my legacy Palm device, too.
                      _____