Re: Palm Pre and Classic

  • gsparks2@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 30, 2010
      --- In peditors@yahoogroups.com, "cuxfal56" <cuxfal56@...> wrote:

      > I wonder if anyone has tried pedit and pToolSet under Classic running on a Palm Pre. If so, does it work? I am most interested in pFindTool and pEditTool.

      pedit works under classic but without a stylus and my big fingers< just use it to reference old memos.

      With the Webos 2.0 coming, Classic will not work, so I am trying to figure out a way to batch convert my memo32.db to text or something I can read on the new OS.
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 2, 2010
        Hi Greg:

        > With the Webos 2.0 coming, Classic will not work, so I am trying to figure
        out a way to batch convert my memo32.db to text or something I can read on
        the new OS.

        That's easy. See the manual. I forgot the details but, if necessary, I can
        check the manual. Let me know if you need more help. All=my=best, Paul