Re: [peditors] palm hardware question

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 13, 2010
      ...... Original Message .......
      On Sat, 11 Sep 2010 04:20:27 -0400 Paul Nevai <nevai@...-state.edu>
      wrote:
      >How about batteries? Do you have a plan B when your
      >rechargeable batteries die and they are no longer available? Is there a
      way to
      >preserve batteries for future use?

      Hi Paul -

      I hope someone has a plan, but I must confess I do not. My original Treo
      battery is still going strong and my plan is to start searching when it
      begins to go; not very proactive.
      I'm set up with pToolSet much the way you are, all automted with various
      pScripts as well.

      ~ John
      *****
      755p/Snapper/pEditTool