Re: [peditors] Palm Pre and Classic

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2010
      Hi Guys:

      On Sun, Jan 31, 2010 at 08:05:42AM -0000, cuxfal56 wrote:
      > I wonder if anyone has tried pedit and pToolSet under Classic running on a
      Palm Pre. If so, does it work? I am most interested in pFindTool and
      pEditTool.

      I'd like to know that too (still on a Sprint Centro and quite satisfied;
      playing with an extended battery).

      My guess: pedit yes, pToolSet no.

      Currently, pEditTool is my most frequently used tool.

      /Paul
    • gsparks2@bellsouth.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 30, 2010
        --- In peditors@yahoogroups.com, "cuxfal56" <cuxfal56@...> wrote:

        > I wonder if anyone has tried pedit and pToolSet under Classic running on a Palm Pre. If so, does it work? I am most interested in pFindTool and pEditTool.

        pedit works under classic but without a stylus and my big fingers< just use it to reference old memos.

        With the Webos 2.0 coming, Classic will not work, so I am trying to figure out a way to batch convert my memo32.db to text or something I can read on the new OS.
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 2, 2010
          Hi Greg:

          > With the Webos 2.0 coming, Classic will not work, so I am trying to figure
          out a way to batch convert my memo32.db to text or something I can read on
          the new OS.

          That's easy. See the manual. I forgot the details but, if necessary, I can
          check the manual. Let me know if you need more help. All=my=best, Paul