Palm Pre and Classic

  • cuxfal56
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 31, 2010
      I wonder if anyone has tried pedit and pToolSet under Classic running on a Palm Pre. If so, does it work? I am most interested in pFindTool and pEditTool.
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2010
        Hi Guys:

        On Sun, Jan 31, 2010 at 08:05:42AM -0000, cuxfal56 wrote:
        > I wonder if anyone has tried pedit and pToolSet under Classic running on a
        Palm Pre. If so, does it work? I am most interested in pFindTool and
        pEditTool.

        I'd like to know that too (still on a Sprint Centro and quite satisfied;
        playing with an extended battery).

        My guess: pedit yes, pToolSet no.

        Currently, pEditTool is my most frequently used tool.

        /Paul
      • gsparks2@bellsouth.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 30, 2010
          --- In peditors@yahoogroups.com, "cuxfal56" <cuxfal56@...> wrote:

          > I wonder if anyone has tried pedit and pToolSet under Classic running on a Palm Pre. If so, does it work? I am most interested in pFindTool and pEditTool.

          pedit works under classic but without a stylus and my big fingers< just use it to reference old memos.

          With the Webos 2.0 coming, Classic will not work, so I am trying to figure out a way to batch convert my memo32.db to text or something I can read on the new OS.
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 2, 2010
            Hi Greg:

            > With the Webos 2.0 coming, Classic will not work, so I am trying to figure
            out a way to batch convert my memo32.db to text or something I can read on
            the new OS.

            That's easy. See the manual. I forgot the details but, if necessary, I can
            check the manual. Let me know if you need more help. All=my=best, Paul