pToolSet ESC key on the Sprint Centro

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 5, 2009
      Dear Friends:

      I have now 2 Centros: unlocked & Sprint. They are similar but not at all
      identical (hardware & software).

      I decided to bring up pMasterTool with the "q" key since "/" doesn't do the
      job and I don't want to use screen taps (which work). Do you have any other
      ideas?

      NOTES.

      The battery door on the unlocked Centro (UC) sucks. On the Sprint
      Centro (SC) is quite good.

      Both Centros have much better phone sound than my Sprint Treo 755p (now
      retired).

      The Centro screens are tiny but their display quality is superior to that of
      the 755p (except that I can't read the tiny letters in some apps where the
      size is not adjustable).

      The UC touchscreen sucks but the SC's is quite responsive.

      The styluses are a joke. A safety pin or a screwdriver would do a better job.

      All=my=best, Paul
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 5, 2009
        Quoting Paul Nevai <nevai@...-state.edu>:

        > Dear Friends:
        >
        > I have now 2 Centros: unlocked & Sprint. They are similar but not at all
        > identical (hardware & software).
        >
        > I decided to bring up pMasterTool with the "q" key since "/" doesn't do the
        > job and I don't want to use screen taps (which work). Do you have any other
        > ideas?

        Hi Paul -

        I'm using "z" on the 755P. "q" is better positioned for ease of
        use, but I use "z" less frequently (except in this sentence).

        John
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 5, 2009
          Hi John:

          > I'm using "z" on the 755P. "q" is better positioned for ease of
          > use, but I use "z" less frequently (except in this sentence).

          You are right (as always):

          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Letter_frequency

          q 0.095%
          z 0.074%