cheap Palm keyboard

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2009
      Dear Friends:

      I guess this is not "off topic"; an almost free Palm keyboard

      http://www.buy.com/prod/palm-wireless-keyboard-qwerty-palm-wireless-keyboard-qwerty-m22139/q/loc/101/204318401.html?adid=17992&dcaid=17992

      ($10, free shipping). For reviews see

      http://www.amazon.com/Palm-3245WW-Wireless-Bluetooth-Keyboard/dp/B000OQ1XG0

      Have you used this? If so, any comments? pedit friendly? Usable pedit ESC keys?

      /Paul

      P.S. To celebrate July 4th, any registered pedit user can get a freebie
      peditPro upgrade (contact me privately). Offer expires at midnight after July
      4, EDT. Also, the same offer with the same conditions for all registered
      LapTopHack users with a freebie pToolSet upgrade. If you are a
      non-registered user of the above but can't easily afford to register, please
      contact me privately too. I have a very bad internet connection now so it may
      take days or weeks to satisfy all requests. Patience please.
    • Voytek Eymont
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 3, 2009
        <quote who="Paul Nevai">
        > I guess this is not "off topic"; an almost free Palm keyboard
        > http://www.buy.com/prod/palm-wireless-keyboard-qwerty-palm-wireless-keybo
        > ard-qwerty-m22139/q/loc/101/204318401.html?adid=17992&dcaid=17992
        > ($10, free shipping). For reviews see
        > http://www.amazon.com/Palm-3245WW-Wireless-Bluetooth-Keyboard/dp/B000OQ1X
        > Have you used this? If so, any comments? pedit friendly? Usable pedit ESC
        > keys?

        Paul, thanks

        it's sold out already... damn...

        it's a five row, that's a good one (older keyboards had 4 rows only)
        I have five row IR keyboard
        not sure, I don't often use it, and, never used Pttolset with it

        the only potential 'disadvantage' of bluetooth keyboard I see, if you use
        it, you can't use b/t for GPS or network at the same time..

        still for $10, I would be prepared to suffer that inconvenience...

        and, thanks, for the other offer, email on it;'s way

        --
        Voytek
      • Jon Hind
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 14, 2009
          I have two palm bluetooth keyboards if anyone is interested - one unused in
          its wrappings and one almost unused.

          Jon Hind