Re: [peditors] LapTopHack vs. pToolSet

  • fjmancho
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 5, 2009
      Hi Patrick,

      I have been using pToolSet for a long time now. I can only say that it is
      an excellent complement for the keyboard (and Igor's replacement friendly.
      I useD to enjoy it with my old PPK keyboard. -It is a pity that Igor didn't
      write a version for the Wireless PDA Keyboard F8U1500)

      Specifically for your needs check in the manual
      pRotatorTool and pPointerTool.

      Don't hesitate, download and experiment with a non-registered pToolSet. You
      will get a full idea of what pToolSet can do.

      Jose

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 7, 2009
        Hi Pat:

        On Fri, Jun 05, 2009 at 09:37:47AM -0700, Patrick Clark wrote:
        > It is a greater degree of this complete functionality that I would hope to
        > obtain with pToolSet (or at least one of the components within it), since
        > LapTopHack is not available for OS 5.

        Ask me privately for a freebie test ride of pToolSet. If you like it, you can
        formally register it later. /Paul