peditPro installation issue ("pedit has expired...")

  • Elizabeth B.
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 16 8:07 AM
      Hi,

      I was wanting to try peditPro before registering it but I cannot run it after I transfer it over to my Clie PEG-SJ20. After transferring it onto the Clie and launching the application, I receive the dialog:

      2009/03/16 is today, and this version of pedit expired on 2011/01/15.

      Please update to the latest version via paulcomputing.com.

      The first time I launched it I received some other dialog saying I had 28 days or so to try it out; after hitting OK (or something to that effect) it gave me the above message and now whenever I try to launch the program I receive the above error message.

      How do you suggest I proceed?

      Elizabeth B.
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 19 1:19 AM
        Hi Elizabeth:

        On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 03:07:22PM -0000, Elizabeth B. wrote:
        > I was wanting to try peditPro before registering it but I cannot run it
        > after I transfer it over to my Clie PEG-SJ20. After transferring it onto the
        > Clie and launching the application, I receive the dialog:
        >
        > 2009/03/16 is today, and this version of pedit expired on 2011/01/15.
        >
        > Please update to the latest version via paulcomputing.com.

        Oh no. I think I made a mistake. Please give me a few days to fix it. Please
        contact me privately and I will give you a freebie registration.