Re: [peditors] ADMINISTRATIVE: Yahoo Groups privacy issue

  • john.messeder
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 1, 2009
      I remember a year or so ago, maybe longer, there was a similar thing
      pointed out in Goodle's toolbar - buried somewhere deep in its usage
      stuff was an option to opt out of being followed wherever you went.

      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 1, 2009
        I recall that, too. The option referred to is probably the one related
        to anonymous usage statistics, and that one is up front, not buried.
        I don't use Google's toolbar, but I'm also not that concerned about
        being followed where I go. If I *am* going someplace I'd prefer not
        to be traced to, I know how to block the trace