Automate Weekly Review

  • dknpgi
    Message 1 of 32 , May 18, 2008
      I came across a script for automating your weekly review (GDT) in
      Outlook. The script is here:

      http://michaelhyatt.blogs.com/workingsmart/2004/06/how_to_automate.html

      I use DateBk6 for my calendar and not Outlook. I thought maybe I could
      write a Pscript that would do what this script does in Outlook. I
      searched this forum to see if anyone had talked about this type of a
      script before but did not see one. Has any one attempted this? I've
      never attempted a script of this magnitude before and would appreciate
      any help on insights you might have. Thanks in advance.
      Peace,
      Don
    • fjmancho
      Message 32 of 32 , May 22, 2008