Re: [peditors] vatican buys palm

  • Jon Hind
    Message 1 of 13 , May 15, 2008
      And presumably since he omniscient and omnipresent he is the basis of
      the ultimate stateful packet inspection and therefore could be the
      last firewall...
    • john.messeder
      Message 2 of 13 , May 15, 2008
        One could safely expect that any messages from the sysop would either be
        virus-free, or there ain't a darn thing you can do about them.

        --

        /“Thirty-five million deaths leave an empty place at only one family
        table.” /
        Message 3 of 13 , May 15, 2008
          If the state of humanity is any indication, God's firewall is not very
          effective >;-}

          --
          steve | steve | steve | steve | steve
        • Jon Hind
          Message 4 of 13 , May 16, 2008
            Agreed, and

            I was thinking at a higher (or lower ?) level of late life protection
            from the firey end that some l
            iteralists may believe in :)

            Jon

            --
            Jon
          • Phil Mendelsohn
            Message 5 of 13 , May 16, 2008
              Jon Hind wrote:
              > Agreed, and
              >
              > I was thinking at a higher (or lower ?) level of late life protection
              > from the firey end that some l
              > iteralists may believe in :)

              You might be protected from a firey end, but broken screens are still
              not covered.

              --
              "Nothing is too small to know, and nothing too big to attempt."
              --Sir William Cornelius Van Horne