Re: [peditors] Re: Export to a Doc File on a memory card

    Message 1 of 9 , May 15, 2008
      > <hidden>I thought I'd ask the question since, in the 'import doc'
      > section, the pedit manual appears to me look down on those palm
      > programs that are hard-coded to only access card #0. So I thought it
      > would be possible to directly export to cards other than #0 :-)
      > </hidden>

      Tempora mutantur et nos mutamur in illis. Good old times...when Palm had
      a bright future.

      /Paul
    • Jon Hind
      Message 2 of 9 , May 15, 2008
        Ah the ghost of TapWave lurks these walls.
        Message 3 of 9 , May 15, 2008
          On Thu, May 15, 2008 at 1:29 PM, Jon Hind <yahoo@...> wrote:
          > Ah the ghost of TapWave lurks these walls.

          Tapwave Zodiac 2 user here, who considers the *two* SD cards slots it
          has a major feature, and passed on a TX as a possible "upgrade"
          because it lacked the second slot.

          Tapwave the company may be dead, but many Tapwave devices still see
          daily use by happy owners.